Race Ducks down the Mill River
- First Place – Kay Luff
- Second Place – Vicki Agron
- Third Place- Vinny Auriemma and Family
Congratulations to all. Photos will be uploaded soon!
All of the Decorated Ducks were outstanding, the following won prize ribbons!
- Best Dressed: Lady Quack Quack by Rebecca Newman
- Most Original: Phantom of the Opera Duck by Caitlyn Mitchell
- Judges’ Choice: The Mighty Duck by Ryan Boyle
- Best In Show: Ducky Bride
- Best Dressed: Quacker Duck by Assumption Church Youth Group
- Most Original: Rock n’ Roll by Kenndy Snyder, Caitlyn & Rebecca
- Judges’ Choice: Christina Duck by Assumption Chuch
- Best In Show: Sunday Duck by Rachel Fields
- Best Dressed: Swan Duck by St. Catherines Academy
- Most Original: Sponge Duck by St. Catherines Academy
- Best In Show: Bath Time Duck by St. Catherines Academy
Congratulations to all and a special Thank You to our Judges; Mike Tetreau-Fairfield First Selectman, Tony Hwang-State Representitive, Bob Hojanaki-The Bank of Fairfield and lead sponsor and Father Dogali who also did the Blessing of the Duckie Fleet!
May 19th at 1:00! The Date Has Been Set so
Mark Your Calendars
for a Fabulous
Day at the RACES!